My client is a major financial services provider is going through a phase of rapid growth and is seeking collection professionals to join their expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain excellent experience, development and growth within a major collections company. Within this company there is also excellent career progression opportunities and educational opportunities. This is a fast-paced role and will suit those with strong negotiating and communication skills.
- Working in a fast paced call centre environment on a dialler system contacting customers in arrears
- Ownership and responsibility for a designated book of debt
- Contact customers by telephone to negotiate payment strategy
- Dealing with different debt such as overdrafts, credit cards and personal loans
- Manually update accounts and edit information gained from calls.
- Team player and helping others when required
- Previous high volume telephone experience
- Ability to negotiate the optimum collection commitments for the company
- 1+ years collections experience a distinct advantage
- Banking or Financial Service experience preferable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Desire to achieve and exceed targets
- Professional in approach and able to deal with a variety of individuals.