This is a global financial institution that has expansive goals for its Dublin city centre office. It is a newly refurbished modern office in an excellent location. The company culture is one of attracting bright and motivated people and providing an environment that is both collaborative, supportive and rewarding. The company culture is very important for my client. They want all their staff to be with them for their career. It’s not just a job. Personal development and growth are keys to success at all levels in this company. My client has moved into newly refurbished modern high tech office in a very central Dublin location.
If you are looking for career progression and wish to progress with a career in asset management this is an excellent opportunity. You will work within the service implementation team of an asset management company which will provide you with excellent exposure in how a large asset management company works.
This team is considered the centre of excellence for product launches. I is is a fast paced and dynamic team and suitable for career minded and focused candidates.
Remuneration for Derivatives On-Boarding Analyst :
Excellent salary on offer with a bonus reference and benefits included to coincide with a very favourable work life balance.
Key Responsibilities for the Derivatives On-Boarding Analyst :
- Manage and setup the derivative instruments of all clients onto the workflow system.
- Onboarding of derivatives to the operations teams.
- Understand the impact of regulatory changes on derivative instruments.
- Understand the operational impact of new product launches.
- Establish project time lines.
Skills Required for the Derivatives On-Boarding Analyst:
- Degree level education and be highly focused and diligent.
- Strong understanding of middle and back office operations
- Good analytical skills & Problem solving skills
- Ability to understand and resolve issues
- Understand the life cycle of a derivative trades & associated processes (collateral management, counterparty set up)
Having worked in Fund Accounting for 10 years I have extensive knowledge of the industry in terms of the roles, clients and developments in the industry. I can provide career guidance if looking for a career change and how to achieve it.
To discuss the above role in confidence please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please use the ‘click apply’ option.
Executive Connections Limited are an indigenous specialist recruitment solutions provider with international reach founded in 1991. Former winner at the National Recruitment Federation Awards our success has been built on the implementation of proven talent acquisition strategies, a commitment to excellence, and our high calibre recruiters. In securing the complementary recruitment solution of choice, we partner with many of the most prestigious domestic and international institutions and exceptional professional services talent on a permanent, temporary, and contract basis.