This is an excellent position as it is a very broad role and the successful applicant with gain exposure to all areas of the business and liaise with different teams within the business. You will report to the managing director and be responsible for the monthly management accounts, payroll and yearend audit. This is a busy and challenging role that will ideally suit an ambitious and career driven individual.
- Assist with the financial planning, forecasting and budgeting process
- Preparation of all statutory returns, staff payroll, monthly management accounts
- Preparation of pension scheme accounts, supervision of scheme billing and payments to third parties
- Manage a comprehensive system of payroll records for pension clients and process the monthly payroll for the clients
- Daily reconciliation of all the company bank accounts and oversight of the client asset account
- Assist with the Central Bank returns
- Management of the year-end company audit
- Work in a collaborative manner with all teams in the business to meet the needs of our clients
- Manage the accounts team and support the development of the team
- ACA / ACCA / CPA Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience in a similar role within financial services an advantage
- Highly organised, goal orientated, flexible, enthusiastic, and should enjoy working within a challenging and busy work environment
To discuss the above role in confidence please email your cv to Rosy@executiveconnections.ie or call Rosy Kennedy, Principal Recruitment Consultant, Executive Connections on 01 661 8740
Know someone who can do this job? Refer a friend here to win a €250 Brown Thomas voucher if we successfully place them!