My Client, a multi-national financial services firm are seeking a Financial Accountant to join their finance team due to expansion within the firm. The successful candidate will be involved in all areas of the finance function including Corporate and management reporting, regulatory reporting and client profitability.
- Prepare accounts to trail balance stage
- Prepare financial statements and liaise with external auditors
- Budgeting and forecasting analysis
- Manage accounts payable process
- Prepare VAT and Corporation Tax returns
- Other Ad hoc duties
- Recently qualified accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Min 2.1 in Business Studies, Finance / Accounting degree or equivalent
- Good communication skills
To discuss the above role in confidence please email your cv to Rosy@executiveconnections.ie or call Rosy Kennedy, Recruitment Consultant, Executive Connections on 01 661 8740
Know someone who can do this job? Refer a friend here to win a €250 Brown Thomas voucher if we successfully place them!