A global fintech company based in Dublin 4 is seeking a number of graduates who have a strong degree ideally in Legal, Business, Marketing or Law.
You will have exposure to some of the following functions and business units, while developing a broad skillset.
- Commercial – Preparation and negotiation of commercial contracts
- Revenue Reporting – Providing accurate and timely revenue reports and analysis to senior stakeholders
- Invoicing – Managing customer invoicing process and query resolution
- Credit Control – Maximizing revenue collection from debtors in shortest possible lead time
- Accounts Payable – Ensuring expenditure is recorded in a prompt and accurate manner
- Treasury – Ownership of cash management and forecasting processes
- Management Accounting – Producing monthly, quarterly and annual financial results
- Legal –Working with our Commercial team to help manage risk exposure. Drafting commercial documentation.
- Lean – Business process optimisation to eliminate inefficiencies and maximise quality
- Spend Optimisation – Providing senior decision making support analysis and managing relationships with key suppliers
Key requirements of the graduate:
- Third level qualification is essential to be considered for this role
- Minimum of 500 points in the Leaving Certificate essential
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland with minimum of a Stamp 4 Visa
- You must be a highly driven and motivated individual
- Ability to take ownership of projects and manage deadlines
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Simplify complex processes internally and for customers
To discuss the above graduate role in confidence, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Deirdre O’Dowd, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Executive Connections on 01 7038818
Know someone who can do this job? Refer a friend here to win a €250 Brown Thomas voucher if we successfully place them!