The successful applicant will be heavily involved in leading and operating the firm’s Internal Audit function. You will have 2 direct reports and will be responsible for all Internal Audit activity for the Internal Audit Department.
The role carries a high profile including regular exposure to the Management Committees and the Board and Audit Committees of both legal entities as well as the Global Internal Audit function.
- Developing and implement the internal audit framework, in agreement with the Audit Committee
- Development and implementation of the Internal Audit Plan considering the business risks and the input of all stakeholders
- Completion of scheduled and ad hoc audit assignments across all business functions for the company
- Monitoring of audit issue progress to ensure all outstanding audit issues are brought to closure
- Promotion of the Internal Audit function to ensure the buy in and acceptance of process owners for issue identification and closure
- Development of positive working relationships with members of the Senior Leadership Group within the company to ensure commitment during and post Audit assignment
- ACA / ACCA/ IIA / CPA Qualified
- Similar experience in a previous role
- Over 10+ year experience in either Insurance or financial services
To discuss the above role in confidence please email your cv to Rosy@executiveconnections.ie or call Rosy Kennedy, Recruitment Consultant, Executive Connections on 01 661 8740
Know someone who can do this job? Refer a friend here to win a €250 Brown Thomas voucher if we successfully place them!