- Maintains the work structure by updating role requirements and
- role descriptions for all positions. Develop the brand in line with corporate image.
- Maintains high achieving staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- MMange onboarding and exit interview process
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Work within Talent Manangement requirements within organisational change
- Lead and inspire commercial operation
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the company at relevant hearings both externally and internally.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- At least 5 to 8 years experience at Senior HR Genralist/HR Manager level
- Independant approach. Will need to demonstrate working on projects over an extensive period
- Ability to work with Senior/Director level staff and influence decisions
- Extensive employee law and industrial relations experience
- Ability to demonstrate organisational change management
For Further details on this role. Please call me on 01 7038815.