My client is a private asset manager which managers it’s own UCITS equity funds. They have been very successful over the last number of years. They are based in a fantastic office in Dublin City Centre in a prime location for lunch and transport accessability. They promote a very positive and collaborative culture where their employees would receive exposure and variation in their daily duties and then also have autonomy in the projects they are required to work on. It is the opposite end of the spectrum in terms of a large multi national highly functionalised environments. You will be recognised for your efforts and contribution.
My client requires a legal administrator and are potentially open to part time for the right person with legal administration experience.
Excellent salary and benefits depending on role and experience. Up to €40,000 depending on experience.
Key Responsibilities Legal Administrator:
- Production of financial reports containing data supplied by third party clients
- Dealing with client queries on a daily basis by email and phone
- Use of internal applications, systems and checklists
- Participation in team planning and timetable scheduling
- Working to tight deadlines on several projects in parallel
Skills Requirements Legal Administrator::
- 2 years’ experience in an office administrative role
- Advanced knowledge and extensive experience of Microsoft Word. Advanced Excel skills are an advantage
- Highly customer focused with an ability to work under pressure and a proven track record of meeting deadlines
- High-level attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication and team-working skills.
Having worked in Fund Accounting for 10 years I have extensive knowledge of the industry in terms of the roles, clients and developments in the industry. I can provide career guidance if looking for a career change and how to achieve it.
To discuss the above role in confidence please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please use the ‘click apply’ option.
Executive Connections Limited are an indigenous specialist recruitment solutions provider with international reach founded in 1991. Former winner at the National Recruitment Federation Awards our success has been built on the implementation of proven talent acquisition strategies, a commitment to excellence, and our high calibre recruiters. In securing the complementary recruitment solution of choice, we partner with many of the most prestigious domestic and international institutions and exceptional professional services talent on a permanent, temporary, and contract basis.