Our client, a leading Irish Company, is looking to hire an ambitious qualified management accountant to join their finance team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded company with a very strong management team and fast track your finance career in a commercial role.
Ideally you will want to work in a busy and commercially focused organisation where finance adds value to and interacts with the business on a day to day basis.
- Product margin analysis
- Creditor ledger – purchase invoicing, payments & reconciliation
- Preparation of month-end management accounts and reports within deadlines
- Trial balance reconciliations
- Cost and revenue analysis
- Bank account reconciliations
- Invoice Discount declaration and reconciliations
- Balance sheet account reconciliations
- Update and maintain fixed asset register
- Preparation and reconciliation of VAT / PAYE / Intrastat Returns
- A qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA) with at least 2 years’ experience in industry or practice
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Good knowledge of IT and accounting systems with very strong Excel skills
Interested candidates should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to John Ennis at Executive Connections for immediate consideration.