My client, a mulitnational information management organisation, is seeking an ambitious Part Qualified Accountant. This candidate will report to the Sr. Financial Accountant, while working within a positive team environment.
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Information migration relating to A/R, A/P, and trial balances
- Book purchase invoices and sales invoices
- File VAT returns
- Analyse monthly sales
- Annual audit preparation
- Continuous improvement projects
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA preferrable)
- 2+ years of similar accountancy related work experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
To discuss the above role in confidence please email your cv to email@example.com or call Kelsey Chambliss, Recruitment Consultant, Executive Connections on 01 661 8740.
Know someone who can do this job? Refer a friend here to win a €250 Brown Thomas voucher if we successfully place them!