My client is a leading global Financial services company and is currently recruiting for a Part Qualified Financial Accountant to join their growing team in Dublin office. This is excellent opportunity for enthusiastic and ambitious candidate who is looking to progress their career in well known organisation.
- Processing of monthly journals and general ledger reconciliations
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Monthly profit and loss analysis, including revenue analysis
- Assisting in preparation of Audit files.
- Assisting with customers queries and maintaining relationship with external clients
- Develop in-depth knowledge of policies and applications used in Accounting Ledger processing.
- Supporting Accounting team with further ad hoc duties as necessary
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, (advanced at Excel)
- Positive attitude, flexibility and Customer focused.
- Interest in working in a multi-national business environment.
- Must have strong team working skills.
- Must have good organisational skills and good time management
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum of at least 1-2 year’s experience within fast paced accountancy team
- Must have degree in business or ACCA, ACA, CIMA part qualified
- Knowledge of SAP being an advantage.
If you are interested in applying to this Part Qualified role please contact me today. Apply for the job by clicking ‘Apply now’, call me on 01-6618740 or you can email your CV to email@example.com. Please note all correspondence is treated in strictest confidence.
Know someone who can do this job? Refer a friend to firstname.lastname@example.org and win a €250 Brown Thomas voucher if we successfully place them!