A leading global financial institution that is heavily expanding in the Dublin market is seeking career minded and focused candidates that demonstrate intellectual curiousity in the careers.
This company has a very collaborative culture which recognizes the value its employees bring to the company and readily rewards them with career progression. It’s a brand new office in the Dublin City centre with easy transport accessibility. Brand newly refurbished office with a new restaurant.
If you have excellent security and pricing experience from either fund accounting or a treasury background this could be the opportunity for you.
Our client offers a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package plus bonus within an autonomous and progressive environment.
Salary is dependent on experience. Excellent bonus, benefits and work life balance on offer.
Responsibilities for Pricing Analyst:
- Daily investigation into price movements and discrepancies.
- Calculating and correcting various security prices using Bloomberg and Reuters.
- Investigating price tolerance breach.
- Review and sign off documentation.
- Sign off prices that exceeded set tolerances once investigation has taken place.
- Excellent team player who is willing to share knowledge.
- Communicates information fully and accurately.
- Supports and commits to decisions reached within the team.
Knowledge/Skills/Qualifications required for Pricing Senior Analyst :
- Degree in either Accounting, Business, Mathematics, Economics or statistics.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent ability with Excel and computer literate.
- Good analytical and problem solving ability.
- Good knowledge of Equities.
Having worked in Fund Accounting for 10 years I have extensive knowledge of the industry in terms of the roles, clients and developments in the industry. I can provide career guidance if looking for a career change and how to achieve it.
Interested applicants should provide a current Curriculum Vitae to Gavin Martin (email@example.com), Consultant at Executive Connections Ireland Limitedusing the contact details presented on this page or alternatively please use the ‘click apply’ option. Please note all correspondence is treated in strictest confidence.
Established in 1991, Executive Connections enjoys an international reputation in recruitment excellence. In securing the complementary recruitment solution of choice, we partner with many of the most prestigious institutions and exceptional professional services talent internationally.
Former Winner of the “Best in Sector – Financial Recruitment” at the Annual National Recruitment Federation (NRF) Awards.