If you are seeking a career path that is experiencing very heavy market growth and is very exciting at the moment with exceptional career growth opportunities then this is the opportunity for you. This team is a high performance team with one of the largest private equity & real estate administration companies in the world. Private Equity & Real Estate is the focus point in terms of area of growth for my client so they are investing heavily in terms of their team and attracting the best possible candidates. If you have a strong business / accounting / finance degree this opportunity will provide you with excellent training and client exposure so you will be placed in a superb position for your career progression.
You will participate in the full end to end of the valuation process which is not becoming less and less available in Dublin. You will be dealing with the client at all levels so this will help with your growth. Private Equity and Real Estate you will get an excellent vantage point in terms of the investments and the full life cycle of their growth in value. This team will work with the latest technology and my client is seen as market leading in terms of the service they provide to their clients.
Private Equity – Senior Fund Accountant Renumeration Package:
Our client offers a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package depending on experience.
Private Equity – Senior Fund Accountant Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure all valuation deadlines are met.
- Supervision of all subordinate staff.
- Review quarterly and annual work papers including partner capital allocations.
- Review management fee calculations.
- Ensure client deliverables for financial statements, capital calls are met.
- Preparation and review of Waterfall calculations.
- Ensure your funds are acting in according with memorandums of associatons.
- Ensure all professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders are maintained at the highest level.
- Perform performance appraisals and goal setting for team members.
Private Equity – Senior Fund Accountant Skills Required:
- At least 2 – 3 years mutual or alternative funds experience.
- Strong analytical and numeracy ability.
- Audit or Private Equity / Real Estate expeiernece is desired but not required.
- Excellent PC skills especially Excel required.
- Knowledge of Advent Geneva would be a plus.
Having worked in Fund Accounting for 10 years I have extensive knowledge of the industry in terms of the roles, clients and developments in the industry. I can provide career guidance if looking for a career change and how to achieve it.
Interested applicants should provide a current Curriculum Vitae to Gavin Martin (email@example.com), Consultant at Executive Connections Ireland Limitedusing the contact details presented on this page or alternatively please use the ‘click apply’ option. Please note all correspondence is treated in strictest confidence.
Established in 1991, Executive Connections enjoys an international reputation in recruitment excellence. In securing the complementary recruitment solution of choice, we partner with many of the most prestigious institutions and exceptional professional services talent internationally.
Former Winner of the “Best in Sector – Financial Recruitment” at the Annual National Recruitment Federation (NRF) Awards.