Are you looking to develop your senior IT Architect career within a leading Financial Services firm in Dublin City centre? Are you a Senior IT Architect with a minimum 10 years as a senior IT programme leader and minimum 5 years as an IT architect working in the Financial Services sector?
You will be expert in Microsoft technologies using visual Studio, SQL Server, asp.net, C #, Cobol, vb.net and have a proven track record in leading large technical development teams in complex transformational software projects.
It’s not what you do day to day – It’s Why?
Reporting to the IT Director you will lead and be responsible for the overall platform solution strategy design and technology roadmap. You will lead and mentor a team of architects and solution designers. You will be responsible for the quality, efficiency and timely delivery of all application platforms to exacting standards in line with market and business requirements.
- Computer Science / IT degree or equivalent. Additional qualifications desirable.
- Proven track record in managing large IT teams in delivering application solution platforms applying best practise implementation and technology.
- Ideally min 10 years as a senior IT software development leader and min 5 years as an IT architect
- In-depth background & experience in Microsoft technologies -.asp.net, C#, visual studio, Cobol, SQL server
- Proven track record in delivery of large technical transformation projects
- You will be a leader with innovative thinking and strong decision making, analytical in approach with strong problem-solving skills and proven ability to improve operational and technological processes.
Please note that you need a full stamp 4 and unrestricted working visa rights to apply for this role.
Very attractive salary, bonus & benefits package. If you are interested in applying please contact Derek Leahy today in strictest confidence. Apply for the job by clicking ‘Apply now’, call Derek on 01-6618740 or you can email your CV to email@example.com with details as to why you think you are suitable for the role. Please note all correspondence is treated in strictest confidence.
Know someone who can do this job? Refer a friend here to win a €250 Brown Thomas voucher if we successfully place them!