The Senior Life & Pensions Administrator will provide administration services to a portfolio of clients, taking responsibility for all aspects of administration and compliance, participating in any projects and contributing to the general development of the business, including best practice initiatives, development of the administration systems and support/training of junior colleagues.
This is an administrative role and the key emphasis will be on delivering the fulfilment of Life & Pension services to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the team to achieve income and sales targets
- Demonstrate a strong level of product knowledge of transaction processing on life &Pension products and call handling for all clients
- Respond to client needs professionally and accurately to ensure service level agreements are achieved.
- Ensure all compliance procedures are adhered to in compliance with the reporting manager.
- Pro-actively ensure admin activity is completed accurately within agreed timescales as defined by your Team Leader.
- Work well within a team to meet team targets and objectives.
- Promoting a culture of excellence within client services by providing an efficient and professional customer service.
- Flag any issues or weaknesses in procedures to your Team Leader or Senior Technical Administrator.
Process all transactions accurately and to the required level of output, compliance and quality standards. Keep client records complete, accurate and up to date.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- 3-4 years’ experience in Life & Pensions is highly desirable
- QFA qualification is mandatory
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills while delivering a professional service to customers
- Planning and organisational skills with the ability to work calmly under pressure
- High attention to detail with a real passion for getting it right 1s time.
If you wish to apply for this role please click the “apply now” option or email your CV & cover letter to email@example.com or call me on 01-6618740. Please note all applications are treated with the strictest of confidence.