My client, one of the world’s most recognisable professional services firms, are seeking to hire an ambitious Tax Specialist who is looking to gain valuable experience within a global organisation. You will join a team some of the best industry professionals and work on standardising processes of acquired entities as well as participating in quality improvement projects.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring successful integration of acquired entities and providing them with tax support
- Preparation of Corporation Tax calculation based on US GAAP and IFRS requirements
- Preparing monthly Tax returns and balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring standard processes are applied across acquired entities
- Preparation of year end tax submissions for the group
- Liaise with area Tax Director on any issues & projects
- Regular review and update of Tax forecasts for any necessary adjustments
- Ensuring internal controls are in compliance with SOX
- Preparation of accounting and tax treatment memorandums.
You will be:
- Accountancy Professional, e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA.
- Tax Professional (part qualified / qualified) e.g. AITA.
- Having 3+ years of experience in similar position
- Strong problem solving a “can do” attitude
- Have strong knowledge of UK/Irish & US GAAP and statutory accounts preparation experience
What is in it for you:
- A Market leading compensation plan
- Modern offices in the heart of the city centre
- A chance to join a global organisation and gaining very valuable experience in hands on role