My client is a market leading Transfer Agency firm and after significant business wins they are seeking experienced candidates in all areas of TA from Dealing, Registration, Settlements & Reconciliations, Client Services and Change Management. My client is globally recognized as one of the leading specialists in their field and with the training, exposure and career progression opportunties they provide if you are looking to make the next step in your career this is a perfect opportunity.
Their office is based in a prime Dublin City centre location not far from St. Stephen’s Green. This provides plenty of transport options near by as well as for for lunch. My client will provide very interesting roles and challenges but the work life balance will be very positive and consistant. Are you looking for a company that will focus on your career progression and give you every opportunity to make the next step?
My client offers a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package including bonus and benefits within a progressive environment.
- The majority of roles are permanent but there are also fixed term contract positions available if required.
- If you are looking to specialise in a specific area there is excellent variation in roles that are available for you to chose.
- Minimum level of experience is 3 years plus of Transfer Agency.
- For the registration team if you have experience in AML/KYC from another area such as retail or corporate banking my client is interested in this experience as well.
- For Change Management roles if you have very strong project management experience but necessarily in TA my client is also open to this as well.
- Any TA experience be it functionalized or full end to end is desirable.
- If you are well organised, can handle pressure, proactive and focused this is the company for you.
- Degree level education with good IT skills also desired.
Having worked in Fund Accounting for 10 years I have extensive knowledge of the industry in terms of the roles, clients and developments in the industry. I can provide career guidance if looking for a career change and how to achieve it.
To discuss the above role in confidence please email your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please use the ‘click apply’ option.
Executive Connections Limited are an indigenous specialist recruitment solutions provider with international reach founded in 1991. Former winner at the National Recruitment Federation Awards our success has been built on the implementation of proven talent acquisition strategies, a commitment to excellence, and our high calibre recruiters. In securing the complementary recruitment solution of choice, we partner with many of the most prestigious domestic and international institutions and exceptional professional services talent on a permanent, temporary, and contract basis.