My client is seeking a client focused individual who has the desire to progress their career with a world leading Financial Services Organisation. The ideal candidate will have experience working within the Financial Services industry and a background working in Transfer agency.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to progress and take the next step up the career ladder with a globally recognised Organisation
Key Responsibilities for this job:
- Processing and validating account openings with the aim of achieving client satisfaction.
- Input and approve account openings and static data updates.
- Efficiently log and input stock transfers.
- Provide support and cover for the Document Management Team.
- Work alongside Manager and Supervisor to help launch any new account openings, new funds or new share classes.
- Prepare reports for internal and external audits.
- Build strong client relationships
- Complete end of month reports.
Knowledge/Skills/Qualifications required for this job:
- Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance is an advantage.
- 3+ years’ experience in Banking, Financial Services or Transfer Agency exposure is required.
- Experience working in a client/investor focused environment.
- Knowledge of global Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Client (AML/KYC) is an advantage.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Planning and organisational skills with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills while delivering a professional service to clients.
- Aptitude for working to achieve tight deadlines.
Remuneration for this job:
Our client offers a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package depending on experience.
Salary is up to €39,000 depending on experience.
In addition you will have access to the latest technology, the best training facilities, full support for those studying for professional qualification/s and unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
To discuss the above role in confidence please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 – 661 8740 or alternatively please use the ‘click apply’ option.
Executive Connections Limited are an indigenous specialist recruitment solutions provider with international reach founded in 1991. Former winner at the National Recruitment Federation Awards our success has been built on the implementation of proven talent acquisition strategies, a commitment to excellence, and our high calibre recruiters. In securing the complementary recruitment solution of choice, we partner with many of the most prestigious domestic and international institutions and exceptional professional services talent on a permanent, temporary, and contract basis.