About the job
Our Client is looking to hire an AML Specialist to join their Compliance team in Dublin South. Great opportunity for the self-motivated individual who will really own the role. You will be reporting directly to Compliance Manager.
About the client
Our client is leading life insurance company with unit-linked savings and protection products distributed in the EU market.
- Completing AML/CTF and compliant risk assessments to obtain necessary information by interacting with internal teams and distributors.
- Recording AML/CTF controls with accordance with procedures
- Daily screening of clients as a part of risk assessment and approval procedures.
- Support the creation of AML/CTF controls for new markets.
- Assisting and reporting to the Compliance Manager
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Relevant Third Level Degree and/or Industry Qualification
What’s on offer?
- Negotiable salary with great benefits
- Educational support to develop employees skills further
- Great opportunity to own the role and career development
Please apply within or if you have any questions regarding this role, please do not hesitate to contact Keith Walsh on 01 703 88 22.