A new position has arisen for an Audit Director for my client, based in South Dublin. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing organisation.
- Day to day management of a busy audit department
- Identify and develop new and existing client business opportunities
- Attracting, developing, and retaining top talent
- Delivery of service across a large and diverse portfolio of corporate clients
- Management of a dedicated team of audit professionals
- Keeping lines of communication open with staff and clients
- Qualified Accountant
- An in-depth knowledge of Accounting and Auditing Standards
- Experience as a Senior Audit Manager or Audit Director in a leading accountancy firm
- A successful record of attracting, hiring, retaining, and managing an audit team
- Strong management, client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Excellent compensation package on offer for the right person.
If you are interested in applying to this Audit Director job please contact me today. Apply for the job by clicking ‘Apply now’, call me on 01-7038831 or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note all correspondence is treated in strictest confidence. For more job opportunities I am currently working on click here.
Know someone who can do this job? Refer a friend here to win a €250 Brown Thomas voucher if we successfully place them!