Are you outgoing and energetic? Do you have a desire to develop and finesse your skillset? Are you analytical and meticulous with a sound knowledge of the audit process?
My client is searching for an outstanding Audit Senior who will control their own portfolio of audit clients across an array of industries. You will be in charge of the end to end audit process and will assist in training junior audit staff.
- Manage audit portfolio of clients across a wide range of industries
- Collaborate with clients across the audit portfolio
- Manage and execute on audit timeline from planning through to completion
- Assist, research and resolve client’s technical queries
- Support management with ad-hoc assignments
Skills & Requirements
- At least one year’s post qualified practice experience desirable
- Solid technical knowledge
- Sound awareness of current issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outgoing, motivated and a team player
- An energetic, self-starter with proven ability to critically analyse and assess data
- Exceptional organisation and prioritisation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
Benefits & Package
- Attraction salary and benefits package available for the right person
If you are interested in applying to this Audit Senior position please contact me today.
Apply for the job by clicking ‘Apply now’, call me on 01-7038893 or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note all correspondence is treated in strictest confidence.
Know someone who can do this job? Refer a friend here to win a €250 Brown Thomas voucher if we successfully place them!