Are you a high energy ambitious marketing proffessional with a passion for food, looking to take your career onto the next level? If so, look no further! Our client is a multi-awarding winning marketing organisation with a passion for extraordinary……and they are looking for you! With a footprint right across the globe, they are experiencing phenomenal growth and so are seeking to expand their marketing team!!
The objective of this role is to develop further the brand position and increase awareness within the Irish market, to reach more customers and build more brand love than ever before.
- Support the Marketing Director in the development of the Marketing Strategy and the Marketing Plan, based on clear business objectives and within a sizable marketing budget.
- Conduct analysis on how our brand is positioned in the market to launch campaigns based on customer insights.
- Work closely with the PR agency to define the PR/e-PR strategy (both corporate & Lifestyle), and deliver the planned KPIs.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Manage the delivery of key consumer insight reports (market segmentation, brand tracking, pre and post testing).
- Define and manage the budget alongside the strategy for this.
- Brainstorms new and innovative growth strategies. Develop fully integrated plans & launch plans.
- Lead creative development translate locally the group’s brand positioning into the different touchpoints (Mainly TV, OOH & digital). Manages the Creative agency.
- Drive the significant Sponsorship Portfolio
- Support on the TV and OOH strategy
- Ensure brand consistency across all touchpoints externally & internally.
- Measure and report the performance of all marketing campaigns and assess results, specifically around goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Coordinate the social media & e-influencer strategy. Deliver on the agreed KPIs.
- Deliver monthly competition tracking (Creative, Media, Product, PR, Social).
- Brand ambassador for Irish team to ensure consistency in all B2C or B2B and internal activity
- Manages the Brand team (2 people)
Required skills and experience
- Proven experience and results driven track record as Brand Manager/Marketing Manager
- Expertise working across the full marketing mix to deliver integrated campaigns
- Experience in developing TV, OOH and print creatives
- Highly creative with ability to think outside of the box
- The ability to see the vision whilst not overlooking the detail
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Able to juggle multiple projects
- A passion for producing engaging communications
- Advanced communication, people management and interpersonal skills
- Experience of public speaking, such as presentations for external audiences
- PR & events experience
- Sponsorship negotiation, roll out, integration and activation
- Agencies deal experience
- Experience of managing a small team
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Experience in eCommerce, digital and social media marketing
Ideal candidate profile:
- Up-to-date with latest eCommerce trends and marketing best practices.
- Results driven, highly flexible candidate, with the ability to juggle multiple activities / projects
- An extremely hard worker with a great sense of humour
- A huge desire to embark on a journey with a growing, successful brand
- Passionate about our vision of creating the world’s greatest food community
- Passion, energy and clear direction of what exceptional looks like
- A creative thinker who can get their ideas across whilst bringing them to life
- Strong team ethic – understands the value of team
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Attentive listener and willingness to learn from others
- First class communicator
- Strategic thinker, data driven and hands-on
- Management skills
- Resilient and resourceful with a can do attitude
- Very high standards of integrity and ethics