My client is a leader in the Irish travel industry. They are looking for an ambitious, agile and passionate brand manager to join them on the next phase of their exciting journey
This is a varied and rewarding role with the autonomy to drive forward the strategy of the business.
Contribute to the delivery of the revenue growth targets
- Develop and execute trading campaigns for British & Irish markets, to drive web traffic growth
- Monitor competitor activity to ensure competitiveness
- Review campaigns effectiveness and efficiency vs target and budget
Brand Planning & Execution
Assist in developing annual brand plans, play a key role in agency briefing and planning execution
- Monitor all in market activity to ensure deadlines, targets and quality KPIs are delivered
- Develop consumer insights from market research, customer experience feedback and data mining to better personalise brand and campaign activity
- Brief and monitor creative, media, research and design partners.
- Brief creative for all tactical activity, and rigorously apply brand guidelines to all outputs
- Contribute to new campaign development and adopt new media and evolving consumption patterns to optimise reach and effectiveness.
Assist in management and administration of the marketing budget
- Focus on cost efficiency and constantly review return on marketing investments. Reconciliation of budgets, against plans and expenditure.
Skills & Aptitudes:
At minimum 3 years experience working in consumer facing marketing and sales environment is required in this role, as is a 3rd level qualification with a primary business / marketing degree. You must be a self-starter, able to multi-task, and to work to incredibly tight deadlines, in a small team environment.