My client is a global private bank with a fund services department in Dublin. It is a very modern and newly refurbished office with onsite gym and showers and a very nice restaurant. This is also based in a prime Dublin 2 location with excellent lunch operations and transport options.
My client is searching for a candidate with either fund accounting or transfer agency experience that has strong experience in the successful integration and coordination of new business or added business requirements from existing clients. In this role you will effectively act as the “quarterback” for managing fund launches and also helping with business requests from clients. If you’ve strong communications skills and like being the go to person this is a fantastic opportunity for a role that is very varied and where you’d learn a great deal.
Excellent salary, bonus and benefits package on offer with a very favourable work life balance.
Responsibilities for a Business Integration Lead – Funds:
- Assist and implement fund and share class launches.
- Identification of business goals and problems to be rectified in various teams.
- Document business requirements and gathered from clients and internal stakeholders.
- Document and review procedures and workflows.
- Conduct Business Analysis to determine changing business needs.
- Plan and participate in scheduled meetings.
- Assist in client workshops and meetings.
Key Technical requirements for Business Integration Lead – Funds:
- Preferably 3 plus years’ experience in a relevant area. Knowledge of the funds industry a plus. Transfer agency and Multifonds a definite plus.
- Third level qualification.
- Project Management / Business Analyt experience desirable.
- Creative and intellectually curious.
- Analytical and problem solving ability.
- High level of Microsoft office skills.
- Good numerical Aptitude and time management skill.
Having worked in Fund Accounting for 10 years I have extensive knowledge of the industry in terms of the roles, clients and developments in the industry. I can provide career guidance if looking for a career change and how to achieve it.
Interested applicants should provide a current Curriculum Vitae to Gavin Martin (email@example.com), Consultant at Executive Connections Ireland Limited using the contact details presented on this page or alternatively please use the ‘click apply’ option. Please note all correspondence is treated in strictest confidence.
Established in 1991, Executive Connections enjoys an international reputation in recruitment excellence. In securing the complementary recruitment solution of choice, we partner with many of the most prestigious institutions and exceptional professional services talent internationally.
Former Winner of the “Best in Sector – Financial Recruitment” at the Annual National Recruitment Federation (NRF) Awards.
Ph: 01 703 8819.