Commercial Business Partner – FMCG
A really nice commercial role working as part of well established and successful Irish company in the FMCG space. This role reports into the finance director and partners with the sales and marketing team. You will monitor promotions and review how customers are performing and create reports to provide the CEO with of snapshot of how the business is performing. This role is ideal for someone who is recently qualified with a small amount of commerical accounting experince.
- Manage and maintain advertising ledger records, pricing systems and discounting systems
- Carry out sales and marketing data analysis and provide daily and monthly reports to senior management.
- Provide strategic input to Three Year Plan and Operating Business Plans
- Collaborate with heads of Sales, Marketing and Finance
- Carry out ad hoc analysis of business performance for management
- Month end management account preparation
Skills & Experience:
- Recent qualified accountant
- Strong financial analysis / problem solving skills
- Previous experience in a sales and marketing business partnering role
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
Apply below, send your CV directly to email@example.com or call Aisling Melia on 01 7038830 to discuss.