The Role: Compliance Manager
- Daily management of compliance, roll out and manage annual AML risk assessment
- Participate and contribute to business development projects
- Identification, management and timely escalation of important compliance issues
- Maintenance of logs as necessary to include any breaches / errors
- Assistance with the roll out and implementation of corporate policies and initiatives
- Strive for continuous enhancements / best practices
- Assist with preparation and coordination of documents
- Conduct client and vendor screening
- Quarterly reporting
- Assist with review and sign off of regular client reports and occasional presentations
- Assist with collection and collation of information for management / board pack reporting
- Support the delivery of compliance processes and procedures to ensure that sound and responsible business practices are incorporated into the day to day operations of the business. Specific responsibility for advice on anti-money laundering, terrorist financing and data protection.
- Promoting Compliant Culture: support the development and delivery of compliance education and training programmes.
- Regulatory Output: monitoring changes in regulations that impact on the company with the aim of providing relevant and timely advice to the business.
- Reporting to the Legal and Compliance Manager.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to understand and interpret regulatory requirements.
- Organised and process driven approach.
- Effective communication and report writing skills and ability to operate within strict reporting deadlines.
- Sound judgement and ability to know when to escalate and when to seek internal or external assistance.
- Ability to work with others, gain co-operation and build relationships.
- Good working knowledge of relevant compliance obligations.
- Experience of reviewing the compliance aspects of contractual documents.
- Degree qualified or equivalent with relevant professional qualifications.
- Proficient understanding of the role and the impact of Regulatory bodies.
- Abillity to analyse and interpret complex guidelines and translate effectively.
- Previous experience in liaising with Financial Regulator.
- Project management skills desirable.
- Ability to influence across all hierarchies.
- Self starter and team player capable of influencing others.
- 5-6 years experience required
Our client offers a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package plus bonus within an autonomous and progressive environment.
Interested applicants should provide a current Curriculum Vitae to Cassandra Reen (email@example.com), Consultant at Executive Connections Ireland Limited using the contact details presented on this page or alternatively please use the ‘click apply’ option. Please note all correspondence is treated in strictest confidence.
Established in 1991, Executive Connections enjoys an international reputation in recruitment excellence. In securing the complementary recruitment solution of choice, we partner with many of the most prestigious institutions and exceptional professional services talent internationally..
Former Winner of the “Best in Sector – Financial Recruitment” at the Annual National Recruitment Federation (NRF) Awards.
Compliance Manager, AML / KYC, Legal, Anti Money Laundering