My client is a leading global asset management company with a central Dublin City location. This is an opportunity to join a global fund management company with a very prestigious reputation in the market.
This is a very broad and varied compliance role reporting directly to the Head of Compliance. The core mandate for this role is to help with the converson of this firm from MiFID status to SuperManco. Areas of experience this role requires is UCITS, AIFMD, AML, Corporate Governance plus others.
This company has a very collaborative culture which recognizes the value its employees bring to the company and readily rewards them with career progression. This company is based in a prime location for transport routes and lunch options etc.
If you are very seeking a challenge and want a role to demonstrate your flair and talent within asset management this is a fantastic opportunity.
Remuneration for the Compliance Manager & MLRO – Fund Manager Job:
Excellent salary, bonus and benefits package on offer.
Key Responsibilities of the Compliance Manager & MLRO – Fund Manager:
- Ensuring a robust corporate compliance monitoring programme is in place.
- Liaise with cross border teams to implement and enhance compliance policy frameworks.
- Act as MLRO.
- Monitor and review company compliance policies.
- Inform business of any regulatory or legislative changes that effect the business.
- Ensure relevant reporting to the Boards is presented.
- Corporate complaince business advisor.
Skills Required for the Compliance Manager & MLRO – Fund Manager:
- At least 7 years compliance experience preferably within fund/asset management.
- Risk / Compliance qualification highly desired.
- Experience with Irish Funds environment.
- Implementation of compliance monitoring programme experience desirable.
Having worked in Fund Accounting for 10 years I have extensive knowledge of the industry in terms of the roles, clients and developments in the industry. I can provide career guidance if looking for a career change and how to achieve it.
To discuss the above role in confidence please email your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please use the ‘click apply’ option.
Executive Connections Limited are an indigenous specialist recruitment solutions provider with international reach founded in 1991. Former winner at the National Recruitment Federation Awards our success has been built on the implementation of proven talent acquisition strategies, a commitment to excellence, and our high calibre recruiters. In securing the complementary recruitment solution of choice, we partner with many of the most prestigious domestic and international institutions and exceptional professional services talent on a permanent, temporary, and contract basis.