A leading global financial institution that is heavily expanding in the Dublin market is seeking career minded and focused candidates that demonstrate intellectual curiousity in the careers.
This company has a very collaborative culture which recognizes the value its employees bring to the company and readily rewards them with career progression. It’s a brand new office in the Dublin City centre with easy transport accessibility. Brand newly refurbished office with a new restaurant.
Your core responsbility will be to loading the all corporate actions onto the accounting system in a timely and accurate manner. You will have to liaise with other teams such as Data Management, Fair Value and pricing. It is a fast paced environment where you will receive excellent exposure. This is a company that wants candidates to progress and move up the ladder so it’s an excellent career opportunity.
Remuneration for Corporate Actions Analyst – Asset Management:
Competitive salary, bonus and benefits on offer.
Responsibilities for Corporate Actions Analyst – Asset Management:
- Manage day to day transaction processing and technical issues and ensure responsibilities are performed in an accurate and timely fashion
- Work with manager and peers to recommend changes to systems, processes, responsibilities, reporting etc.
- Act as a key contact and subject matter expert for business partners, customers and less experienced staff.
- Perform peer review of deliverables including processing on the accounting platform, inquiry reviews, foreign exchange, various reporting deliverables, etc.
- Review quality errors and provide feedback to managers and associates.
- Monitor critical risk reports and controls and identify ways to mitigate risk.
Requirements for this job Corporate Actions Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Skills and Knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of all business processing functions within one or more of the Corporate actions functional areas.
Having worked in Fund Accounting for 10 years I have extensive knowledge of the finance industry in terms of the roles, clients and developments in the industry. I can provide career guidance if looking for a career change and how to achieve it.
Interested applicants should provide a current Curriculum Vitae to Gavin Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org), Consultant at Executive Connections Ireland Limitedusing the contact details presented on this page or alternatively please use the ‘click apply’ option. Please note all correspondence is treated in strictest confidence.
Established in 1991, Executive Connections enjoys an international reputation in recruitment excellence. In securing the complementary recruitment solution of choice, we partner with many of the most prestigious institutions and exceptional professional services talent internationally.
Former Winner of the “Best in Sector – Financial Recruitment” at the Annual National Recruitment Federation (NRF) Awards.