Opportunity for Senior Corporate Finance professional to work with Top 10 firm.
- Manage the completion of corporate finance engagements / projects including IBRs, transaction structuring, valuations, M&A advisory, strategic advice, debt negotiations, financial modelling, due diligence, preparation of business plans and asset management.
- Proactively and reactively provide consultative advice to clients and Partners on specific projects and deliver within the agreed specified time frames.
- Lead and manage relevant project teams and work flow plans in order to deliver a high quality client service within the specified timescales.
- Attend client meetings, present (using PowerPoint) and maintain up to date records.
- Ensure all relevant client files are administered, maintained and accurately filed in line with the firm’s policies.
- Work alongside and support Partners to originate new business opportunities and proactively develop and maintain new and existing client portfolios, relationships and key intermediaries.
- Manage the day-to-day supervision, on-the-job training and mentoring of junior staff allocated to audit assignment and fully participate in all Performance Management initiatives as required.
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent professional qualification plus 5 + PQE
- Prior knowledge of corporate finance experience in a professional practice or a corporate role in industry.
- Highly skilled at financial analysis and financial modelling skills
- Proven verbal and written communication skills – especially in Report Writing and PPT Presentation (these will be observed at 2nd interview stage)
- Proven project Management skills and experience. Must enjoy managing a wide range of multiple tasks/projects at any one time.
- Commercially savvy and astute.