CRE Lending Manager
My client a leading Asset Finance provider based in Dublin City Centre is currently looking to hire an additional CRE Lending Manager. The successful candidate will join a successful and growing team within the CRE division facilitating asset finance to within the CRE market.
- The CRE Lending Manager will assist in the growth of the CRE portfolio by business development and winning new business.
- The CRE Lending Manager will play a key role in the development and maintenance of relationships with professional advisors, intermediaries and customers.
- This is an opportunity to work in an autonomous, progressive, highly motivated team.
- Currently, or recently, involved in an Irish CRE lending or CRE transaction origination role, with 5 years’ experience;
- Strong understanding of the Irish CRE lending market, and the key factors influencing it;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Proven, demonstrable, relationship management skills;
- Ability to process various types of CRE loan applications through identification, negotiation, approval and activation stages, including strong financial assessment skills;
- Appropriate formal product knowledge, likely to be evidenced through relevant qualifications and / or professional memberships;
- A high level of attention to detail regarding all aspects of their role; and
- As the role involves working as part of a team, an ability to facilitate team support is required
For further information please contact Keith on email@example.com or call Keith on 017038822