My client is a leading global asset management company with a central Dublin City location. This is an opportunity to join a small but extremely knowledgeable and dynamic Cross Border Pricing team. The area of concentration for this team is managing the all areas of mutual fund pricing in respect of the new pricing policy and product management objectives and plans for it’s Cross Border business. The main responsbility of this role will be to build Cross Border Fund Pricing Proposals (fee structures) and manage their validation process. You will receive excellent exposure with this role as you will be reporting directly to the Head of Pricing Strategy.
Another key component of this role will be to establish day to day relationships with other departments and providing analysis of pricing evolutions and impacts with regards to my client’s product attractiveness and possible revenue.
This company has a very collaborative culture which recognizes the value its employees bring to the company and readily rewards them with career progression. This company is based in a prime location for transport routes and lunch options etc.
If you are very seeking a challenge and want a role to demonstrate your flair and talent within asset management this is a fantastic opportunity.
Remuneration for the Cross Border Pricing Manager – Asset Management:
Excellent salary, bonus and benefits package on offer.
Key Responsibilities of the Cross Border Pricing Manager – Asset Management:
- Define, maintain and also control the fee policy for my clients fund products across multiple countries.
- Monitor regulatory updates and business opportunities.
- Be a key member of my client’s products and services committee with responsibility of ensuring specific regulatory controls are in place and also carried out in time of the fund/product launch.
- Report directly to two department heads for pricing strategy & product governance and retail marketing cross border platform.
Skills Required for the Cross Border Pricing Manager – Asset Management:
- Experience within with asset management. Ideally 3-5 plus years.
- Fund structure knowledge. Specifically UCITS and AIF.
- Very analytical and strong problem solving ability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
Having worked in Fund Accounting for 10 years I have extensive knowledge of the industry in terms of the roles, clients and developments in the industry. I can provide career guidance if looking for a career change and how to achieve it.
To discuss the above role in confidence please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please use the ‘click apply’ option.
Executive Connections Limited are an indigenous specialist recruitment solutions provider with international reach founded in 1991. Former winner at the National Recruitment Federation Awards our success has been built on the implementation of proven talent acquisition strategies, a commitment to excellence, and our high calibre recruiters. In securing the complementary recruitment solution of choice, we partner with many of the most prestigious domestic and international institutions and exceptional professional services talent on a permanent, temporary, and contract basis.