This Data Analyst role is with a leading State agency based in Dublin city centre. This state body operates under a very commercial remit. You will receive unparalleled opportunities to develop your career path through our structured career development framework and learning programmes.
A large focus for the role in on data management and quality. You will analyse large complex data sets to support the ‘risk management’ side of the business. You will perform root cause analysis and remediation of data quality as appropriate. You will also provide advanced KPI reporting and data analytics solutions to the business.
Ideal Candidate Must haves:
- A relevant 3rd level degree in IT or Business-related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working in data governance / data quality / data analysis.
- Strong business analysis skills in requirements gathering and documentation.
- Experience in extracting, analysing, interpreting and reporting on complex data sets to support a the business
- Advanced Tableau and Excel skills
- In depth experience of Report / KPI production
- Self-starter who operates well in a team with strong communication ability and keen attention to detail.
Desirable to have
- Business Objects and Predictive Modelling
Apply to this Role
This role comes with a Market Salary & Bonus / Benefits Package. If you are interested in applying to this Data Analyst Role please contact Derek Leahy today in strictest confidence. Apply for the job by clicking ‘Apply now’, call Derek on 01-703 8805 or you can email your CV to email@example.com with details as to why you think you are suitable for the role. Please note all correspondence is treated in strictest confidence.
Know someone who can do this job? Refer a friend here to win a €250 Brown Thomas voucher if we successfully place them!