My client is a leading global asset management company with a central Dublin City location. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small but extremely knowledgeable and dynamic Change Project Management team within asset management. This is a small team that has plans to double in size in the very near future. It is in the process of implementing a 3 year change programme across many multiple areas and initiatives.
This role is focusing on the intelligent automation and change area with global operations in order to shape and successfully implement business change initiatives. Primarily focusing on post trade life cycle across multiple asset classes and implementing a more efficient and cost effective operating model.
This company has a very collaborative culture which recognizes the value its employees bring to the company and readily rewards them with career progression. This company is based in a prime Dublin City location for transport routes and lunch options etc.
Remuneration for the Derivatives Senior Project Manager – Asset Mgmt:
Excellent salary package on offer. Potentially a fixed term or daily rate 12 mth contact.
Key Responsibilities of Derivatives Senior Project Manager – Asset Mgmt:
- Revison of trade management services operating model. See if there are opportunities for efficiencies with automation, risk mitigation and scalability.
- Liaise with department heads and other PM’s to coordinate process change and resolution of issues.
- Host a steering committee for key stakeholders.
- Creation of a target operating model.
Skills Required for the Derivatives Senior Project Manager – Asset Mgmt:
- Experience within project management with asset management. Ideally 5 plus years.
- Strong business analysis and problem solving ability.
- Middle office operations and strong knowledge of trade life cycle.
- Experience with technoligy change initiatives.
- Knowledge of Swift, MarkitSERV, Markit Trade Manager, DSMatch and Traiana a distinct advantage.
Having worked in the funds industry for over 10 years I have extensive knowledge of the industry in terms of the roles, clients and developments in the industry. I can provide career guidance if looking for a career change and how to achieve it.
To discuss the above role in confidence please email your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please use the ‘click apply’ option.
Executive Connections Limited are an indigenous specialist recruitment solutions provider with international reach founded in 1991. Former winner at the National Recruitment Federation Awards our success has been built on the implementation of proven talent acquisition strategies, a commitment to excellence, and our high calibre recruiters. In securing the complementary recruitment solution of choice, we partner with many of the most prestigious domestic and international institutions and exceptional professional services talent on a permanent, temporary, and contract basis.