Our client is a well know Iriash charity that works tirelessly to imprive the plight of those who are suffering from addiction and homelessness. This is a super opportuity to join a highly focused and skiled marketing team to drive your career forward.
Job Title: Direct Marketing Co-ordinator
Purpose of Job: The Direct Marketing Co-ordinator will play an important role in delivering our client’s individual giving strategy helping to deliver significant income from the public and increasing engagement with new supporters around our mission.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with the Individual Giving Fundraising Manager to implement the donor development strategy which delivers key communications to existing supporters to further engage them in their mission and encourages higher level giving over the donor life cycle.
- Develop and manage the implementation of direct marketing campaigns to include: briefing, planning, audience selection, creative execution, media buying and post campaign analysis. Campaigns are developed through a variety of channels including direct mail, email, telemarketing, press, radio, social media and display.
- Management of campaign budgets including monitoring of expenditure and targets.
- Management of external suppliers (direct marketing agencies, media buyers, digital agencies, data agencies, telemarketing agencies and printers).
- Reporting on and undertaking regular reviews of direct marketing campaigns to provide insights and recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Increase the lifetime value of the charity’s supporters by increasing their knowledge and understanding of our work and the importance of their continued support in changing lives.
- Implement and deliver activities and communications to manage the supporter life cycle including retention, reactivation and upgrading of donors.
- Maintain internal administration and CRM processes including uploading data files and running reports. Ensure the donor database is used as a tool for increasing income from existing supporters as well as supporting future fundraising initiatives.
- Continually review, revise and improve thank you processes and materials for supporters with the aim of improving donor care and increasing supporter loyalty and giving.
- Attend conferences, relevant events and training as opportunities arise.
- Third level qualification in marketing, business or related discipline.
- At least two years’ proven experience managing direct marketing campaigns from start to finish – particularly direct mail.
- Experience in Donor Development and strong understanding of GDPR.
- A proven track record in the planning & management of projects against deadlines.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships with supporters.
- Creative and innovative, with an ability to think laterally in order to identify and respond to new opportunities.
- Experience in working with a charity
- Ability to multi-task, reprioritise at short notice and work under pressure.
- Highly proficient in all MS Office Skills especially Excel
- Experience of managing external agencies and third-party suppliers.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Result oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.