Are you an experienced Banking and Finance Recruitment Consultant? Are you pro-active, diligent and passionate about a career in recruitment? If so, we are looking for you!
As our business is growing, Executive Connections is seeking to hire a pro-active, energetic and enthusiastic recruiter to join our Banking and Finance team. This is an excellent opportunity for any recruiter looking to build their career and work as part of an established team in a high performance environment.
- Partner with a portfolio of highly developed banking and finance clients.
- Manage, maintain and further develop an established portfolio of leading clients locally and internationally.
- Develop strategic relationships with existing clients.
- Develop new client relations through knowing your sector, actively develop leads generated.
- Exceed achievable and realistic activity targets on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis within a highly rewarding team based business structure.
- Conduct comprehensive assignment research and proactively engage in marketing strategy.
- Provide consultancy and advisory services to clients and attend client, candidate, society and related business events.
- Negotiate terms of business with new and existing clients.
- Positively engage in team and office meetings and training sessions.
- Database, system and website job board management.
- 1+ years’ experience within an established recruitment environment
- Diligence and the ability to multi-task
- Must be sales focused and display a drive and passion to perform in a high-achieving and dynamic environment
Highly competitive remuneration and benefits package plus bonus within an autonomous and progressive environment.
Established in 1991, Executive Connections enjoys an international reputation in recruitment excellence. In securing the complementary recruitment solution of choice, we partner with many of the most prestigious institutions and exceptional professional services talent internationally.
Former Winner of the “Best in Sector – Financial Recruitment” at the Annual National Recruitment Federation (NRF) Awards.