Fantastic opportunity to gain exposure in supporting the global functional groups across the firm’s investment and financial services platform from a financial planning and analysis perspective – management reporting, budgeting & forecasting.
This role will also require a strong focus on executive level reporting from a management reporting perspective for key stakeholders.
- Prepare the global annual budget and quarterly rolling forecasts for various global functional groups
- Develop strong working relationships with relevant Senior Business Leads and key internal stakeholder groups
- Assist with holding managers accountable for their budgets and providing key insights into various expense drivers
- Prepare detailed analytical reviews on a monthly and quarterly basis vs. budget for various business groups as well on expense variance drivers in an effort to provide greater transparency into reported numbers both for the wider Finance Management group as well as other business groups
- Actively identify, challenge and analyse anomalies in all reported numbers in a timely manner to ensure transparency on the expense base with accurate data reported;
- Develop and maintain business knowledge in order to respond to ad hoc reporting requests;
- Part / Fully Qualified Accountant – ACCA / ACA /CIMA
- 3+ Years relevant experience in a similar role, Asset Management experience an advantage
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation skills are essential
- Proven problem solving skills