This role will be responsible for the development and implementation of best in class change financial management processes across the organisation and providing trusted financial insights into the performance of the firms change portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is hands on and willing to get involved in ongoing projects and the finance element with regards to investment planning. You will be responsible for liaising with the leadership team for future plans / investments and be able to challenge certain decisions.
Summary of the Role:
- The role will be responsible for the development and implementation of best in class change financial management processes across the organisation and providing trusted financial insights into the performance of the organisational change portfolio.
- Provide regular financial reporting including budgeted vs actual expenses, forcasts and financial trend analyses
- Monitors and reports any variances and updates to the Budget and Forecast and manage the process of resolving any issues arising.
- The role requires exposure to change management and stakeholder engagement experience to maximise collaboration and effectiveness in the development of processes and embedding within the organisation.
- This position works closely with the Head of Programmes, Head of Project Management & Change Delivery, Finance and key Service Providers to ensure overall operational excellence and customer satisfaction.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified Accountant
- At least 10+ years experience working in Accounting working with multi-disciplinary teams in the financial services sector
- FP&A Experience and Project Management Experience desirable
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
To discuss the above role in confidence please email your cv to Rosy@executiveconnections.ie or call Rosy Kennedy, Principal Recruitment Consultant, Executive Connections on 01 703 8820