- Financial modelling; including the preparation of financial models to provide whole life costing of projects and developing payment mechanisms for individual projects.
- Contract development; including drafting financial sections of procurement/legal documentation for projects such as pre-qualification questionnaires and tender documents.
- Financial/ economic evaluations; including the evaluation of project business plans/ financial submissions / financial models and financial robustness testing.
- Project delivery; assisting lead financial analysts in bringing projects to contract / financial close, including engaging with prospective funders and review of funding documentation.
- Undertaking general project finance / corporate finance advisory and evaluation work to include financial statement analysis, financial robustness of proposals, etc.
- Preparing detailed reports / memos for senior management on a wide variety of issues.
- Maintaining active engagement with debt / equity funding markets for capital projects.
- A third level degree or professional qualification in accountancy, economics, banking, finance or equivalent is essential.
- 1-2 years’ experience in project finance or corporate finance would be beneficial.