Our client is a global company based in Dublin 2, with a strong and established operation in the Irish market. Their Fund Accounting team provides an end to end Fund Accounting service onsite which complements other client services provided in Ireland, such as Custodian, Financial Reporting and Transfer Agency Services.
They are looking for a Fund Accounting Manager within their large and growing Fund Accounting Department. This senior managerial position responsible for a fund accounting operations team. Responsibilities include conducting the performance management process, establishing goals & objectives for the team and ensuring the timely and accurate completion of the overall NAV production process.
The role will suit an experienced Fund Accountant with strong leadership ability who is looking to make a step forward in their career with a large organisation with strong career development opportunities.
- Management of a fund accounting team
- Lead and guide partners, and foster an environment which encourages employee participation, teamwork, and communication.
- Responsibility for the overall NAV production process, accuracy, and timeliness across a broad spectrum of financial and accounting matters.
- Maintain unrivalled client satisfaction and continuously improve the departments’ performance with a direct focus on quality, risk mitigation, efficiencies and internal controls.
- Work as part of a wider FA Ireland team engaging with the Section Manager and Divisional Manager teams in ireland and Bangalore to seek opportunities to improve productivity and quality within the department.
- 4 years+ relevant fund accounting experience
- The ideal candidate will have experience of team leading or managing teams, implementing development and succession plans for all levels, and will display effective communication and coaching skills.
- The ability to contribute to the overall department strategic, tactical and budget objectives and initiatives would be beneficial.
- Strong communication, presentation, leadership and motivational skills are required.
- Proven client management skills and the ability to manage a team to plan and meet client and ad-hoc deliverable deadlines required.
- Experience with instilling a strong client service culture in teams is desirable in addition to the ability to represent the business to clients via presentations etc.
What’s on offer:
Our client will offer a completive basic salary plus defined pension contribution, health insurance, annual bonus and great career progression opportunities.
Please apply today and we will review your CV asap. If you have any questions relating to the role, please call John Paul Fitzgerald on 01-7038815