The group FP&A function has a strategic role influencing many aspects of decision making, comprehensively but succinctly supporting a wide-range of stakeholders on often technical and complex matters.
The Group FP&A Senior Manager will support a wide range of planning and analysis activities. The successful applicant will work with stakeholders across the organisation to provide a comprehensive analytical service on a wide range of matters from start to finish.
− Financial modelling
- Responsible for the ownership, management and development of detailed central forecasting models (e.g. Group Capital Model)
- Produce consolidated long-term forecasts on a quarterly basis encompassing cash flow, balance sheet and returns covering the underlying businesses
- Participation in automation and reporting improvement initiatives
− Financial Analysis
- Provide comprehensive analysis from a financial stand-point
- Apply appropriate analytical techniques across a broad range of topics
- Provide modelling support for Corporate Activity
- Quarterly capital and balance sheet reporting to Board Committees
- Development of regular reporting output to key stakeholders
- Group stress-testing reporting and analysis
- ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Excellent communication skills
- Robust analytical and numerate ability
- Understanding of corporate finance techniques
- Persuasive, succeeding through influence and good judgement.
To discuss the above role in confidence please email your cv to Rosy@executiveconnections.ie or call Rosy Kennedy, Principal Recruitment Consultant, Executive Connections on 01 703 8820