Group Sales Accountant – Software Multinational
If you would like to move away from financial reporting and month end accounting then this could be the position for you. This role offers an opportunity to be part of the sales cycle and work closely with clients to agree pricing and structure terms that work for the customer and company. This role joins a large group commercial finance team of twenty and offers strong progression.
- Preparation of customer pricing simulations.
- Drafting and reviewing commercial proposals and contracts.
- Dealing directly with customers and senior company management.
- Regularly presenting detailed analysis and commercial status to senior management.
- Financial analysis & modelling.
- Assisting with the management & analysis of large volume of contracts with global customers.
- Review and negotiation of software licensing agreements, service agreements, and other legal documents for the company’s business
- Analysis of contractual terms in respect of internal and external queries
- Reviewing contracts of newly acquired businesses
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Previous experience of negotiating with clients
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Good interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Attention to detail
- Commercially astute
If you have 2-4 years PQE please apply below or send your CV to email@example.com or call 01 7038830 to speak to Aisling Melia