Key role factors:
- Responsible for maintenance of update of HR policies and procedures for the main office.
- Ensure best practices are put in place and legal/regulatory issues are properly enforced.
- Continuous development of employee on-boarding processes and relevant training programs.
- Lead innovative strategies to ensure strong staff engagement and staff retention
- Develop leaders and internal talent through talent identification, succession planning, annual appraisal and people reviews in connection with the Group HR strategy
- Working with the Executive Management Team to implement organisational change and effectiveness projects
Manage day-to-day of the HR department including:
- Interviewing potential candidates;
- Assisting with psychometric reviews;
- Creating and revising job description;
- Conducting annual salary surveys;
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures;
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counselling;
- 5- 7 year’s experience
- Part of your career within financial services within HR discipline
- Strong Irish employment law knowledge
- Driven by people success
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 7038815 to discuss the position in more detail