Are you a Junior Software Business Analyst with circa 2 years experience who is looking to move their technical BA skills to the next level within this leading Irish Multinational firm based in Dublin city centre? Are you looking for a junior BA role where you will be involved in all phases of the SDLC from analysis, testing, implementation, ongoing support, maintenance and user training.
Role reports to the Product Manager within a small product management & implementation team of circa 8-10 professionals. This is an exciting opportunity to work on ERP / Warehouse management software and related application projects in a multinational FMCG firm which is undergoing major system platform transformation (Microsoft house).
Huge potential for career advancement and development in a highly professional commercial environment. Some travel required within Ire / UK / Europe. Some flexibility in out of hours working may also be required.
It’s not what you do day to day – its why?
- Become the Subject Matter Expert for firms ERP software platform and related applications.
- Gather, document and present end user client requirements.
- Provide first level technical support for end users queries / issues. Document & Track support issues as required.
- Support software application testing – prepare test cases, conduct software testing, apply patches and follow up support.
- Provide end user training at client sites
- Provide adhoc support & maintenance to end client users for all IT systems and applications which may require some out of hours working.
- Min 2 years’ experience working in a similar business analyst or related IT role.
- Highly organised, self-starter, strong problem solver with an analytical approach.
- Strong communication, customer service, reporting and documentation skills are essential.
- Background FMCG, Distribution or Fast-Moving Logistics or similar is preferable
- Knowledge of the full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong project management skills desirable
- Full driving license.
Please note you must have an EU passport to apply for this role as travel within Europe is required
Apply to this Role
This role comes with an attractive salary, performance bonus and strong benefits. If you are interested in applying to this Junior Business Analyst Role please contact Derek Leahy today in strictest confidence. Apply for the job by clicking ‘Apply now’, call Derek on 01-703 8805 or you can email your CV to email@example.com with details as to why you think you are suitable for the role. Please note all correspondence is treated in strictest confidence.
Know someone who can do this job? Refer a friend here to win a €250 Brown Thomas voucher if we successfully place them!