Are you a Junior, Senior or Principal level Java software engineer looking for a new challenging role within Financial Services / Fintech? Would you like opportunities to develop, grow, be recognised and well rewarded for your work contribution? Do you want to work with the best software engineers and technical agile teams using the most up to date technologies?
Then contact me today for a conversation in strictest confidence. I have a number of challenging and enjoyable Junior, Senior & Principal – Java developer roles for both permanent & day rate contract candidates based in Dublin and the other major cities around Ireland.
It’s not what you do day to day – It’s Why!
- Computer Science Degree, Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 3 – 10 years’ experience as a full stack Java developer on web or mobile applications using Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC Framework & JDBC
- Experience in both Front end & back-end development and solid knowledge in building clean, robust, extensible and maintainable software
- Experience using automated testing tools like Cucumber / Gherkin, Maven, Jira, Sonar.
- Knowledge / Ability developing web applications using JS frameworks & libraries like AngularJS, Knockout and/or React a distinct advantage.
- Experience with Version control systems, CI / CD and Unit testing.
- Experience in Cloud frameworks & platforms e.g. Azure, AWS a distinct advantage.
- Experience working in Agile environment
Please note a full stamp 4 or EU passport is required as sponsorship is not available.
Apply to these Roles
If you are interested in applying to these Java developer roles please contact Derek Leahy today in strictest confidence. Apply for the job by clicking ‘Apply now’, call Derek on 01-703 8805 or you can email your CV to email@example.com with details as to why you think you are suitable for the role. Please note all correspondence is treated in strictest confidence.
Know someone who can do this job? Refer a friend here to win a €250 Brown Thomas voucher if we successfully place them!