Are you looking for a challenging Management Information Systems (MIS) analyst role with a growing & fast paced SAAS Technology solution provider based in Dublin? This well-funded and ambitious technology firm is growing rapidly. There are significant opportunities therefore to develop your career, skills and experience in line with the firm’s own international expansion. You will be very comfortable with change in a fast-paced working environment. You will have a strong work ethic and considerable level of persistence.
In this hands-on role you will be responsible for streamlining a range of corporate systems to improve the flow of information and reporting across the organisation. This will allow a single view of our customer and operational data. You will develop and take responsibility for the MIS plan and related budgets. You will analyse corporate data flows and drive full delivery of projects to improve related MIS systems and processes. You will be a strong logical analytical thinker with the ability to influence at all levels within the organisation
It’s not what you do day to day – It’s Why?
- Expert on data flows and data hierarchies across the organisation.
- Track record in improving existing data flows and related business processes and systems to improve MIS and reporting throughout the organisation.
- Have strong data analysis, data modelling, data migration, reporting and programming skills. These might include SQL, Python among others.
- Experience of systems such as Domo, Zendesk, HubSpot and Jira are desirable
- A related Computer degree and/or qualification in the area is desirable.
Please note that you need a full stamp 4 and unrestricted working visa rights to apply for this role and must be available immediately.
This role comes with an attractive salary and bonus. If you are interested in applying please contact Derek Leahy today in strictest confidence. Apply for the job by clicking ‘Apply now’, call Derek on 01-703 8805 or you can email your CV to email@example.com with details as to why you think you are suitable for the role. Please note all correspondence is treated in strictest confidence.
Know someone who can do this job? Refer a friend here to win a €250 Brown Thomas voucher if we successfully place them!