I am currently seeking a MI analyst to join a major financial services provider located in Dublin City Centre
- Compile and Analyse Management Information covering SLA Performance, eg work manager performance, Transaction Volumes, Telephony Data and Actual vs Forecasted Performance.
- Deliver MI Reports and Service Delivery Reports to the management team and clients as per agreed schedules
- Support management by providing ad-hoc MI reports when required.
- Maintenance and ongoing development and improvement of Management Information reports and tools.
- Use planning tools to assist the management team on making decisions on resource allocation.
- Identify, support and deliver process improvements using technical skills.
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications required
- Strong analytical attitude to working with numbers
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate the capacity to work on their own with self discipline/motivation to plan own workload, with an ability to adjust to plans & priorities as required
- Proven ability of delivering to agreed timescales
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Advanced/Expert level Microsoft Excel is a requirement
- Intermediate/Advanced level Microsoft Access is a requirement
- Intermediate/Advanced level SQL and VBA
- 6 months experience in a life insurance/service environment with a working knowledge of work management systems and Service Levels would be an advantage.
- Candidate must be flexible to work overtime as required.