My client, a prestigious fund consulting firm based in Dublin City Centre are seeking a MLRO to join their growing operation. As a specialist provider of management company services to Asset managers, they specialise in helping them address compliance, risk management and governance to both UCITS and Non-UCTIS funds.
The Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) will join them in a client facing role and will have responsibility for MLRO and AML compliance to their asset manager clients.
- Acting as MLRO to a number of UCITS and non-UCITS investment funds
- Preparation of quarterly MLRO Reports
- Drafting & maintenance of AML Policies
- Conducting annual on-site inspections at the fund Administrator
- Delivery of ongoing & annual AML training to the fund board of directors
- Dealing with Central Bank of Ireland financial sanctions alerts
- Investigating potentially suspicious transactions and reporting to the authorities as appropriate
- Liaising with external stakeholders on all AML/CTF matters
Key Requirements for this role:
- Degree level education
- 6 Years+ industry experience
- LCOI or equivalent compliance qualification
- Excellent knowledge of AML / CTF legislation and best practice
What’s on offer:
They will offer a strong package based on experience level with good benefits and the opportunity to really make this role your own.
To discuss the above role in confidence please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 – 703 8831 or alternatively please use the ‘click apply’ option.
Executive Connections Limited are an indigenous specialist recruitment solutions provider with international reach founded in 1991. Former winner at the National Recruitment Federation Awards our success has been built on the implementation of proven talent acquisition strategies, a commitment to excellence, and our high calibre recruiters. In securing the complementary recruitment solution of choice, we partner with many of the most prestigious domestic and international institutions and exceptional professional services talent on a permanent, temporary, and contract basis.