My client, a multinational fund administration firm are now hiring for an Assistant Vice President in there Private Equity & Real Estate department.
You will be responsible for a number of regulated entities and you will ideally have strong financial services experience /fund administration, good exposure to Private Equity & Real Estate as well as people management and influencing skills.
- Manage multiple client relationships on a day to day basis including investment professionals, client personnel, investors, attorneys, auditors, bankers.
- Coordinate discussion and documentation of portfolio investment valuations with clients, as necessary
- Review & prepare the financial statements and other relevant reports including tax returns
- Coordinate and manage annual audit preparation with external parties, including negotiation or review of fees, as necessary
- Review and approve all transactions (money movement, trades, etc.) in accordance with established guidelines
- Direct and/or indirect management and supervision of all subordinate staff levels
- Hold a degree in accounting or other relevant professional qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role including people management
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent organisational, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
To discuss the above role in confidence please email your cv to Rosy@executiveconnections.ie or call Rosy Kennedy, Principal Recruitment Consultant, Executive Connections on 01 703 8820