My client a leading Fund Management company is seeking an experienced Product Analyst to join their expanding team. This particular role will suit an enthusiastic indvidual with a minimum of 2-3 years relevant work experience within the Insurance Investment Industry and Mutual Funds. This is an excellent opportunity to further your career within Product Management.
- Creation, development and launch of investment products (Asset Management, Funds and Life Insurance Sectors)
- Delivering and managing Regulatory Product Documentation for UCITS, AIF and Insurance Products aswel as associated 3rd party documentation.
- Product development including new product launches and existing product enhancements based on market intelligence and structured product reviews.
- Business development including the development and delivery of distributor supports to commercialise the company’s products.
- Liaising with PM’s, Investments, Risk, Compliance, IA, Finance, Fund Ops & Middle Office, Project Managers, External Legal Counsel and 3rd party vendors to ensure successful delivery of products and new funds, regulatory & reporting requirements, legal & investment documentation and project deadlines.
- Knowledge of cross-border life insurance products or similar insurance products with a savings element is a strong advantage
- Broad operational or investment funds experience with a knowledge of investment products, asset classes, drivers of economic and asset class performance an advantage
- Flexible, independent, self-starter with the ability to multi task in the face of competing demands and adhering to strict time constraints
- Fluent English a requirement with fluency in one of the following additional European languages Italian, German, Spainish – an advantage
- Strong academic background in a economics, business or legal related degree combined with an overview of the mutual funds or investment insurance industries
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written required aswel as advanced levels of word, excel and powerpoint
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for the above role call me on 01-6618740 for a confidential conversation or email your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org