Leading service provider-Global Product Management, Alternative Funds, Private Equity, Funds, Custody, Securities Lending, Collateral Management, Investor Services, Fund Services, Product Development.
Our client is licenced by the Financial Regulator to provide Fund Administratoion Services and is currently experiencing significant growth.
This position requires global responsibility for Fund Services Product Management, defining and executing best product strategies for traditional and alternative funds. A strong understanding of investor services products such as global custody, securities lending and collateral management.
The Role: Head of Fund Products – Global – Director Level
- Support the execution of the Fund Services product strategy
- Lead and drive Product Management agenda for Fund Services
- Manage annual investment cycle, and ensure budget and strategy optimisation.
- Identify improvements to fund services product offering and support development of a clear product strategy and roadmap
- Maintain up to date regulatory knowledge applicable to funds ensuring optimal positioning
- Innovate new products and differentiate existing products to create unique offerings to clients
- Participate in industry conferences and contribute to industry publication
- Lead and manage the “New Product Approval (NPA)” process should new NPAs be required for the development of new products
- Ensure adherance to bank governance, mitigationg risk as appropriate
- Complete product definition and capability profiles
- Support pre- and post- sales activities (deep-dive product presentation, client product solution)
- Support RFP/SLA’s working in collaboration with Sales, Products and business partners
- Work in close collaboration with business partners (Technology, Operations, Legal, Compliance, Risk etc) for product delivery
- Provide leadership to a team of Fund Services professionals based in Asia, EMEA and Americas
- Authority in fund products
- Understanding of investor services products (global custody, securities lending and collaterol management)
- Understand product P/L drivers
- Performance and result oriented with strong business acumen
- Entrepreneurial thinking with client interaction experience
- Ability to analyse business situations and innovate product opportunities.
- A background in product management/development with minimum 8 years experience within the securities financial industry
- Experience in leading team of diverse cultures
- Experience at interacting widely through a banking organization
- Professional qualification in Financial Management or Accountancy – MBA (Finance) CPA or equivalent
As a market leader with a global presence, my client offers a highly competitive and lucrative remuneration and benefits package plus bonus within an autonomous and progressive environment.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please call me today on 01 703 8827 or e-mail your Curriculum Vitae to Cassandra Reen (firstname.lastname@example.org), at Executive Connections Ireland Limited. Alternatively, please use the ‘Apply Now’ option. Please note all correspondence is treated in strictest confidence.
Know someone who can do this job? Refer a friend here to win a €250 Brown Thomas voucher if we successfully place them!