Are you an experienced project / change management professional with Funds, Asset Management or Transfer Agency Industry experience? Are you looking for a new challenging role combining both business analysis & project management within a leading Global Financial Services firm based in Dublin City Centre? Would you like to work in an organisation that values you, will develop you professionally and will help you balance your working & personal life. Would you like opportunities to develop, grow, be recognised and well rewarded for your work contribution?
My client is expanding their business internationally and growing out all their Transfer Agency functional teams. This growth will be managed by their Dublin city centre based Change / Business Analysis professionals. They are therefore looking for experienced change management professionals. Roles combine business analysis & project management with the ability to lead and drive significant change projects. Officer and AVP level roles available.
The Role / Opportunity
- Ownership and support for small to large-scale change projects
- Business Analysis to understand all stakeholder needs and translate into Project deliverables
- Take full ownership of the full management of projects to completion
- Coordinate with other local & global change management teams, business units and other stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met.
- 5 plus years relevant experience in change / project management.
- Proven experience in Business Analysis and demonstrable use of supporting tools and methodologies in an operational (non-IT) environment.
- Experience and knowledge of project / change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Experience and knowledge of risk management principles, methodologies and tools would be beneficial.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience managing cross functional teams and highly competent at stakeholder management at all levels of an organisation.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (in particular Excel).
- Prince 2 Foundation (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (5 years)
- BCS Foundation certificate in Business analysis (or equivalent) – would be advantageous
A highly competitive salary and benefits / bonus package is on offer based on experience.
To discuss these roles in confidence please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , call Derek on 01 661 8740 or alternatively please use the ‘click apply’ option below.
Executive Connections Limited are an indigenous specialist recruitment solutions provider with international reach founded in 1991. Former winner at the National Recruitment Federation Awards our success has been built on the implementation of proven talent acquisition strategies, a commitment to excellence, and our high calibre recruiters. In securing the complementary recruitment solution of choice, we partner with many of the most prestigious domestic and international institutions and exceptional professional services talent on a permanent, temporary, and contract basis.