Are you looking to develop your project management career with one of the most exciting Fintech firms based in Dublin City centre? Do you have a minimum 5 years’ experience as a project manager working within an IT, Fintech or financial services environment? This is a mid – senior level project manager role supporting the PMO, programme managers and delivering on multiple projects implementing our core retail banking / lending solutions.
You will highly motivated, driven, analytical, organised, have good attention to detail. You will be ambitious to quickly grow and develop into a senior program manager role. You will have a strong academic background with a min 5 years experience within a banking / financial services project management role.
It’s not what you do day to day – It’s Why!
- Take full responsibility for delivery of core banking projects for our clients.
- Manage all stakeholder relationships including clients, 3rd party vendors and internal teams as appropriate.
- Work with offshore technical development team to ensure all technical aspects of the projects are delivered on time in budget to agreed quality for the client.
- Implement, manage and take responsibility for ‘best in class’ project governance methodologies, standards, documentation and practises.
- Actively manage and remove all risks and interdependencies to ensure the smooth running of all work streams.
- Computer Science or related degree in maths, engineering or business (Min 2.1 primary degree)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in technical project management in banking / financial services
- Recognised Project management certification is preferred
- Strong experience delivering enterprise banking software platforms, applications & related systems in an agile environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with attention to detail in all aspects of your work
- Strong influencing, negotiation and client facing communication ability.
- Enthusiastic ambitious self-starter approach with a strong client IT delivery focus.
- Previous experience of working and collaborating with disparate global / virtual teams
This Mid – Senior Level Project Manager role comes with a market leading salary, potential share options and the opportunity to join one of the most exciting and fast growing Fintech firms at a pivotal stage in their growth / development.
Please note a full stamp 4 or EU passport is required as sponsorship is not available.
Apply to this Role
If you are interested in applying to this Role please contact Derek Leahy today in strictest confidence. Apply for the job by clicking ‘Apply now’, call Derek on 01-703 8805 or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with details as to why you think you are suitable for the role. Please note all correspondence is treated in strictest confidence.
Know someone who can do this job? Refer a friend here to win a €250 Brown Thomas voucher if we successfully place them!